Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Swiss Valentine's Day

Of course my "favorite" holiday is one that I will never be able to run from... Valentine's Day always seems to find me! haha. Don't know why it is my least favorite holiday, but one that I have never seemed to enjoy.

Of course being the only one who wouldn't mind skipping over the day and pretending like it never existed we ended up doing a pizza dinner with our professor. He bought us beer, coca cola, and waters and we ended up providing pizza, pasta, and salad. It was overall a good holiday and I guess it was "decent" for the time being... but I still wouldn't have minded skipping it all together....


Monday Feb. 15, 2010

I received a package from my girls back home.... Britt and Alice! They sent me a care package with an issue of Cosmopolitan (THANK YOU ALICE!!!!) some mac and cheese, a singing rose and a heart with my name on it (Thank you Brittani!!) Also, they sent me a mini photo album with pictures of me and my girls from back home... it made me smile and hasn't left the side of my bed yet. Miss you all and can't wait to see you soon!

Speaking of presents... Lauren sent me a calendar that she put together with pictures from her and my adventures! Vegas, Kansas, Arizona... my oh my we get around! As well as full of good times in Pullman, Vancouver, Chelan, etc. This calendar has been hanging on my wall since I got it (in January sometime) and makes me smile at the little notes she has put in there.... i.e. "You've been gone one month now... Skype me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment